UPSC Assistant Commandant 2017 Result
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has declared the result of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) on the basis of the written part of CAPF (ACs) Examination, 2017 held on 23rd July, 2017.
Important Points for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Standards Test:
• The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
• The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will intimate to the candidates about the date, time & venue of the Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Standards Test.
• In case, any candidate does not receive the call letter for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Standards Test (MST) by the 21st November, 2017, he/she may contact the HQ, DG, Central Reserve Police Force on Telephone No. 011-24368630, FAX No. 011-24362730 & e-mail ID [email protected] and U.P.S.C.
• The candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination are required to get themselves registered on the website before filling up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) ONLINE along with uploading of the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim of reservation etc. through the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
• Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Commission’s website from 25.10.2017 to 13.11.2017 till 6.00 P. M
• A hard copy of the On-line filled Detailed Application Form, along-with relevant documents like proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Caste, Civilian Central Govt. Service Employee/Ex-servicemen, resident of J&K etc. is to be submitted by the candidates to the CRPF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST/PET/MST.