1. What is the memory power that can reproduce the memorized material in exactly the same form without manipulating it?
(a) full memory (b) memory of rote
(c) superior memory power (d) all these
2. Features of good memory
(a) early re-recall (b) early recognition
(c) Good perception (d) All these
3 . Which of the following is not a characteristic of explicit memory?
(a) unconscious (b) deliberate
(c) awareness (d) memory
4. The gray matter of the brain that controls intelligence and memory, …………. is greater in the learners.
(a) adequate sleepers
(b) healthy dieters
(c) Stress survivors
(d) Those who exercise regularly
5. Which of the following is a method to remember?
(a) mixed method (b) idea-associative method
(c) (a) and (b) (d) none of the above
6. Which of the following factors is not related to memory?
(a) identity (b) holding
(c) revival (d) cognition
7. According to Woodworth, memory does not have dimension
(a) holding (b) recollection
(c) identify (d) reason
8. Which of the following is not a part of the memory process?
(a) storage (b) recovery
(c) encoded (d) inspiration
9. The method used to memorize a poem is called:
(a) mass learning (b) distributed education
(c) gradual memoir (d) coupled collaborative learning
10. Blind memorization is called ……….
(a) recitation (b) learning by rote
(c) meaningful learning (d) repetition
11. An example of this is the pain of cutting a shoe from a new pair of shoes currently being worn:
(a) Long-term memory (b) Relevant memory
(c) instant memory (d) sensory memory
12. In what type of memory is a cycling skill stored?
(a) Procedural memory
(b) Talent related memory (Iconic memory)
(c) episodic memory
(d) declarative memory
13. Which part of our memory is the repository of events that happen in our life?
(a) contextual memory (b) procedural memory
(c) semantic memory (d) declarative memory
14. Which of the following is not a characteristic of working memory?
(a) It includes rehearsal
(b) It is permanent
(c) it is active
(d) It involves manipulation
15. Which part of memory involves forgetting unnecessary information in 15 – 25 seconds?
(a) long-term memory (b) sensory register
(c) mobile memory (d) micro-memory
16. Which of the following is not a type of long-term memory?
(a) procedural memory (b) contextual memory
(c) semantic memory (d) resonant memory
17. That part of memory that stores past experience?
(a) procedural memory
(b) non-declarative memory
(c) Earth memory
(d) episodic memory
18. Which type of memory takes special care of context?
(a) iconic memory (b) resonance memory
(c) contextual memory (d) sensory memory
19. Which of the following is not a part of working memory?
(a) Central Executive
(b) Phonological loop (Phonological loop)
(c) episodic buffer
(d) Sensory register
20. What type of memory can be involved in completing complex mathematical problems?
(a) Talent related memory (Iconic memory)
(b) Echo memory
(c) working memory
(d) Sensory memory
21. Which of the following is a part of our working memory?
(a) Central Executive (b) Declarative Memory
(c) Semantic memory (d) Sensory register
22. In which part of the memory does chunking occur?
(a) Short-term memory
(b) long-term memory
(c) Sensory register
(d) working memory
23. Which of the following methods is not used to measure memory?
(a) Recognition method (b) Logical method
(c) Identification method (d) Re-learning method
24. Condensation theory is related to
(a) learning (b) motivation
(c) memory (d) creativity
25. Which of the following explains the principle of condensation?
(a) learning (b) memory
(c) Motivation (d) Creativity
26. Which of the following factors will not help in improving the memory of a child?
(a) Repeat and practice
(b) To help with rhythm or rhythm
(c) Organizing the content into appropriate groups
(d) The principle of motivated oblivion
27. What is the ‘magic number’ according to Miller’s theory on checking?
(a) 2 (+/– 3) (b) 9 (+/– 1)
(c) 5 (+/– 2) (d) 7 (+/– 2)
28. What is involved in the repetition of information so that it goes from short-term to long-term memory?
(a) Code notation (b) Rehearsal
(c) Chunking (d) Storage
29. Memory is measured by the following method.
(a) Reproduction (recall)
30. Who did an experiment on memory, which included nonsense syllables?
(a) Abinghas (b) Atkinson
(c) Posner (d) Calkins
31. Failure to remember or re-remember what is learned is called
(a) Recollection (b) Oblivion
(c) sensation (d) memory
32. Failing to remember and remember what was learned
(a) is forgotten (b) is remembered
(c) is holding (d) is thinking
33. Which of the following is the principle of forgetting?
(A) Competitive inhibition (b) Prtipakari barrier
(c) Restricted barrier (d) Repaired inhibition
34. Which of the following is not a reason for forgetting?
(a) mental conflict (b) lack of repetition
(c) Quantity of learning (d) Qualification of teacher
35. The way to reduce forgetfulness is –
(a) lack of learning
(b) flawed method of learning
(c) Recitation of the text
(d) less attention to remember
36. Which of the following is not a cause of forgetfulness?
(a) lack of learning
(b) desire to remember
(c) mental conflict
(d) faulty learning methods
37 . Which of the following is not a moral habit?
(a) speaking the truth (b) showing sympathy
(c) pronounce correctly (d) show kindness to creatures
38. Does not cause fatigue
(a) to continue working (b) teaching methods
(c) relaxation (d) insufficient light.
39. What is meant by controlling their behavior?
(a) self control (b) self instruction
(c) Self reinforcement (d) Self expression