1. Which of the following factors has the least impact on learning?
(a) fatigue (b) age
(c) Disease (d) Gender
2. Factors influencing learning process
(a) Imitation (b) Appreciation and Blasphemy
(c) Competition (d) All these
3. Which of the following elements affect learning?
(1) Motivation of learner
(2) learner’s maturity
(3) teaching tips
(4) Physical and emotional health of the learner
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 1, 2, 3 and 4
(c) 1 and 3 (d) 1, 2 and 3
4. Personal factors influencing learning are
(a) Means of communication (b) Isolated groups
(c) Teacher (d) Maturity and age
5. What are the learning factors that influence learning?
(a) Physical and mental health of the learner
(b) Motivation level of motivation and achievement
(c) eagerness and will
(d) All of the above
6. Two students read the same passage, but still make very different meanings. Which of the following is true about them?
(a) Not possible, Because learning is not intended to make sense.
(b) is not possible and students should read it again.
(c) is possible because the teacher has not explained the passage.
(d) is possible, because different reasons affect individual learning.
7. Which of the following statements is correct about ‘learning’?
(a) Learning at any stage of learning is not affected by emotional factors.
(b) Learning is basically mental activity.
(c) Errors made by children indicate that no learning has taken place.
(d) Learning is effective in an environment that is emotionally positive and satisfying to learners.
8. Which of the following is not an individual difference that may possibly affect learning?
(a) body mass (b) intelligence
(c) experience (d) motivation
9. Which of the following is not an individual difference that affects learning?
(a) gender (b) height
(c) Socio-economic status (d) Caste
10. Which teacher’s work does not help in creating a suitable learning environment?
(a) Giving children a sense of security
(b) To give children a sense of freedom
(c) Letting children criticize other children
(d) Making children fearless
11. Which of the following factors positively affects learning?
(a) Fear of failure
(c) Meaningful relationship
(d) pressure from parents
12. Which of the following is most appropriate for maximizing learning?
(a) Pairing of similar learners can be made to facilitate individual differences in learners.
(b) To bring maximum results, the teacher only focuses on one maximal style.
(c) Learners with similar cultural background should be kept in a class so that vote differences can be avoided.
(d) The teacher should identify her cognitive style as well as the cognitive style of her learners.
13. Which one of the following statements about learning is true?
(a) Learning is not based on the learner’s prior knowledge
(b) Learning is a passive receptive process
(c) Learning is equivalent to accumulation of skills
(d) facilitates social activities for learning
14. Which of the following does not affect the lower economic level?
(a) self-esteem (b) learning efficiency
(c) On admission to higher institution (d) Living
15. Which of the following is a factor affecting teacher-related learning?
(a) Proper seating arrangement
(b) Availability of teaching-learning resources
(c) the nature of content or learning experiences
(d) Proficiency in content
16. Parents should have a role in learning of young adult children-
(a) Prohibitive (b) Aggressive
(c) sensitive (d) apathetic