1. What is the process of communicating with a person?
2. As a researcher, which of the following titles would you not include in a research proposal?
(a) Background of the research problem
(b) Research Tools
(c) Basic Detailed Explanation for Research
(d) Research hypotheses
3. Which of the following thinking is related to research?
(a) Traditional Thinking
(b) decentralized thinking
(c) scientific thinking
(d) All these
4. The school administration allocates you some of the extra classes organized for vulnerable children. How would you react as a teacher?
(a) Will contest and will not take class
(b) Will request reconsideration of the decision
(c) Will ask students to prepare themselves
(d) will accept it as their obligation
5. Which of the following research phase makes research functional research?
(a) Construction of sub-concepts
(b) Program implementation and final evaluation
(d) Change / hardening of research approach.
6. Which of the following problems is not suitable for functional research?
(A) in Hindi 5 improving articles th grade students
(b) Comparative study of the effect of written praise and verbal praise on the behavior of 7th grade students
(c) Effect of computer aided instruction over traditional method
(d) Use of Atlas and Globe in learning geography.
7. Which of the following statements is not correct regarding functional research?
(a) It is done by teachers and people associated with education business
(b) It is done to solve a specific problem
(c) In order to make decisions on a wide scale, information compilation is done in it.
(d) At the local level, functional research is done to solve everyday problems.
8. Functional research is different from fundamental research because it
(a) Teachers are done by 4 educational managers and administrators
(b) Researchers who have no connection with the school
(c) It is based on statistical tools
(d) It is based on Nyadarsha.
9. In practical research
(a) The construction of functional subconceptions are based on the causes of the problems
(b) The construction of functional subconceptions is based on a rational conscience.
(c) Functional subconcepts are designed so that they can be statistically verified
(d) Functional subconceptions are not constructed.
10. Teachers at upper primary level should have knowledge of functional research because they—
(a) Through this, they will be able to identify the problems of children and develop their skills of improvement.
(b) develop their own
(c) Will be able to teach children effectively
(d) develop research skills
11. The purpose of functional research is
(a) discovery of new knowledge
(b) Development of behavioral science in educational situations
(c) Improve the educational functioning of the school and the classroom
(d) All of them.
12. The main work of functional research is-
(a) Discovering new facts
(b) Resolving local problems
(c) To impart knowledge
(d) To solve new and basic problems