1. The process in which a person recognizes and develops his abilities through his own efforts, so that he can adjust to the environment:
(a) Guidance (b) Consultation
(c) Motivation (d) None of these
3. Who first used professional guidance?
(a) Myer (b) Parsons
(c) Hawk (d) Brewer
4. According to Williamson Which of the following is the benefit of instructional counseling?
(a) Emphasis is placed on intellectual rather than emotional aspect.
(b) does not guide the counselor to be efficient and confident.
(c) Making the counselor dependent
(d) suppress the initiative
5. It is important to know a teacher to guide a student
(a) difficulty of learning (b) his personality
(c) his home environment (d) all of the above
6. The purpose of consultation is
(a) Understanding the child
(b) To find out the reason for the deficiencies of the child
(c) Supporting the child in adjustment
(d) All of the above
7. Which of the following is a limitation of an receptive counseling approach?
(a) Highly skilled consultants are needed to control the dynamic feature of this consulting approach
(b) More convenient approach to counseling
(c) Highly effective and practical approach
(d) More goals and integrated approach to counseling
8. Counseling involves ______ .
(a) Exchange of ideas and consultation between counselor and person
(b) Only the person should consult a counselor.
(c) Person sharing problem only with the counselor.
(d) Schools identifying issues with children in need
9. Which of the following is a way that teachers can guide children with special needs in school education?
(a) giving more challenging tasks
(b) giving more tests
(c) Support and suggest
(d) Providing more homework
10. When teachers are busy guiding and mentoring children with special needs in school education, Which of the following is true?
(a) The teacher’s own professional development is clear.
(b) Teachers can get encouragement, recognition and promotion.
(c) Under the guidance of the teacher, Students will feel safer and more engaged in the process of learning.
(d) Under the guidance of the teacher, 4 students get special attention.
12. A girl in your class is interested in sports and wants to enhance her career in sports. What advice would you give him?
(a) Girls have no future in sports
(b) He should work hard to fulfill his aspiration
(c) He will only be asked to concentrate in studies
(d) Girls cannot excel in sports because they are physically weak
13. The most useful advice given to students is that
(a) It increases their knowledge
(b) their skill increases
(c) They have increased confidence
(d) They become successful in worldliness
14. A child often quarrels with his classmates., What will you do?
(a) You will punish the child
(b) You will expel the child from school
(c) You will try to find out the reason and advise him
(d) You will complain to his parents
15. If a student consistently gets a lower grade in school, then his / her parent can be advised to help –
(a) He should work in close association with the teachers
(b) Prohibit extra for mobile phones, movies, comics, games
(c) Describe the life-related difficulties of those who could not take proper education.
(d) Empower him to work hard at home