1. What does individual variation mean?
(a) physical difference between two people
(b) No two people are equal and equal in physical ability and emotional condition
(c) No two people are equal and similar in physical and mental abilities
(d) None of the above
2. Length, Weight, Skin color, Foot, Variation and deviation in color of eyes and hair is called?
(a) emotional difference (b) physical difference
(c) mental difference (d) none of these
3. The differences in a person by which he / she weighs, skin color, eyes and hair color are different from others, etc.:
(a) emotional differences (b) physical differences
(c) Mental distinction (d) None of these
4. The statement which is not true in the context of individual variation, is-
(a) Individuals differ in particular type
(b) Individuals differ in special category
(c) Individuals differ in both special type and category.
(d) Individuals are neither different nor different in type.
5. “Some of us are people, Some who are tall and some who are short, Some who are white and some who are black, Some people are strong and some are weak “On which established principle is this statement based?
(a) On intelligence and gender diversity
(b) On intelligence and species diversity
(c) Individual variation
(d) Individual progressiveness
6 . We all differ in terms of our intellect, motivation, interest etc. This theory is related
(a) individual differences (b) principles of intelligence
(c) hereditary order (d) environment
7. What is important to understand the individual variation of development?
(a) To consider environmental factors which affect people.
(b) To consider the maturation of body and mind.
(c) To consider inheritance characteristics as well as environmental factors and their interaction.
(d) To consider the hereditary characteristics which give each person a special beginning in life.
8. According to Margaret Mead, the most important factor for individual differences is-
(a) biological (b) psychological
(c) Homogeneous (d) Cultural
9. What is the primary cause of individual differences?
(a) Environmental impact
(b) Complex interactions between heredity and environment.
(c) Genetic signal obtained by parents from people (code)
(d) innate characteristics
10. Generally, all classes will have diversity. Identify the dimension that does not present many problems related to too much diversity.
(a) cultural background (b) geographical location
(c) Social values (d) Strong qualifications
11. The area of individual variations is-
(a) Gender (b) Anatomy
(c) mental abilities (d) all these
12. A class can have areas of individual variation:
(a) interests (b) learning
(c) Character (d) All of the above
13. Today’s classrooms are likely to have a wide range of, cultural, ethnic and racial ………. among the student.
(a) activity (b) similarities
(c) diversity (d) continuity
14. There should be schools where teachers- for teaching children with individual variations
(a) Can teach in different classes of classes classified on the basis of individual variations
(b) Be trained in using various teaching-learning methods according to diverse learning needs.
(c) be trained to teach children with specific individual variations
(d) be trained in making children equal learners
15. A teacher should have a role in relation to meeting individual diversity
(a) Attempt to know the attitude and aptitude of a person
(b) Trying to know person-based courses according to their need
(c) Both of the above
(d) None of the above
16. A teacher can understand community-based individual differences in any group –
(a) Based on contact with eyes
(b) Based on intelligence
(c) Based on language and expression
(d) On the basis of home work.
17. Which of the following statements regarding personal differences is correct?
(a) Even if students have the same level of intelligence, there may be variation in achievement.
(b) There is no equality in all children.
(c) On drawing the curves of individual variations, it tilts towards one direction.
(d) Individual differences are due to lineage.
18. Which of the following does not prove helpful in understanding individual differences in species?
(a) price system
(b) literal and non-literal communication
(c) Learning processes and different systems
19 . There are many variations among learners. To whom / for whom does the teacher need to be sensitive?
I. Variations based on cognitive abilities and learning levels. II. Variations based on diversity of language, caste, gender, religion community. Choose the correct answer based on the code given below.
(a) Only II (b) Both I and II
(c) Neither I nor II (d) Only I
20 . Most of the classrooms in India are multilingual, it should be seen by the teacher as ………….
(a) trouble (b) problem
(c) resource (d) constraint
21. A class has multilingual students; This situation produces
(a) Interruption in teaching learning process
(b) Problem of cohesion between students
(c) Frustration in the teacher
(d) Rich learning resources
22. From the point of view of study, the importance of individual variations is-
(a) Individual learning system of students
(b) Giving home work according to personal interests
(c) Classification of students into homogeneous groups
(d) All of the above
23 . For whom should schools cater to individual differences?
(a) To make the individual learner feel special
(b) To reduce the gap between individual learners
(c) To equate the performance and abilities of the learners
(d) To understand why learners are able or unable to learn
24 . Even in children of the same age there is a lot of difference between the shape, ability, nature, interest, tendency and other things. What is the role of the school in this context?
(a) To establish regulatory standards for the assessment of children
(b) Ensuring that the teacher uses standardized instructions and textbooks
(c) Ensuring that all children develop in the same way
(d) Ensuring that every child gets opportunities for development according to his / her abilities
25 . Learners display individual differences. So teacher
(a) Should emphasize uniform speed of learning
(b) Provide diverse learning experiences
(c) Strict discipline should be ensured
(d) The number of examinations should be increased
26. While teaching, which psychological fact should be most focused on the teacher in normal class?
(a) teaching technique (b) physical ability
(c) Individual variation (d) Family status
27. The linguistic feature of Indian society should be seen as….
(a) As a challenge to the qualification to motivate the students to learn
(b) As a factor to make school life a complex experience for learners
(c) as a hindrance in the teaching-learning process
(d) as a resource to enrich school life
28. On the basis of performance in co-educational areas, on which basis can be justified to increase the level of performance in academic areas
(a) It develops respect for manual labor.
(b) It satisfies individual differences
(c) It follows a policy of compensatory discrimination for marginalized students
(d) It ensures universal retention .
29. What kind of support can a school provide to address individual differences among learners?
(a) To follow the same level curriculum for all learners
(b) Adhering to the child-centered curriculum and providing multiple learning opportunities to the learners.
(c) To take all possible measures to eliminate individual differences among learners.
(d) To send slow learning learners to special schools.
30. Which of the following statements is true in the context of grouping merit and merit?
(a) Students learn better from groups
(B) corresponding to the legend for smooth and effective teaching (Pdsduahadle) should be
(c) Students are intolerant and do not accept distinctions
(d) Teachers should adopt multi-level education to adopt groups of different abilities
31. Knowledge of individual differences helps teachers in
(a) Understanding the futility of working hard with backward learners because they can never be the same as the rest of the class
(b) Accepting and blaming individual differences in learners’ failure
(c) To harmonize their presentation style to benefit all the learners equally
(d) In assessing the individual needs of all learners and teaching them accordingly
32. Research has shown that differentiation occurs at many levels in schools. Which of the following is not an example of differentiation at the upper primary level?
(a) Many teachers use only lecture method to teach.
(b) Dalit children are seated separately during the mid-day meal.
(c) Girls are not encouraged to take mathematics and science subjects.
(d) Teachers have very low expectations from children from low socio-economic environment.
33. A teacher in a multicultural classroom will ensure that the assessment consists of the following :
(a) Reliability and validity of its assessment tool
(b) Complying with minimum levels of learning, meeting school administration requirements
(c) Standardization of assessment tools
(d) Socio-cultural background to their students
34. There is a lot of linguistic variation in India. In this context, the most appropriate statement about multilingual classes, especially at the primary level of classes I and II, is-
(a) Learners should be punished for using their mother tongue or local language.
(b) Admission to the school should be given to only those children whose mother tongue is the same which is being adopted for education
(c) The teacher should respect all languages and encourage children to express in all languages.
(d) Children who use the mother tongue in the room, the teacher should ignore them.
35. In the context of individual variations of learners (teacher), the teacher should-
(a) Providing a wide variety of learning situations
(b) Solving problems on the basis of deductive method
(C) algorithm (algorithm) to mostly use.
(d) To provide facts to learners to do later.
36. An effective teacher in the classroom where students come from diverse backgrounds.
(a) Will form a group of students of similar economic background and put them together
(b) Will ask students from disadvantaged backgrounds to work hard so that they can reach their peers equally
(c) To reflect individual differences in the group, will pay attention to their cultural information
(d) Ignores cultural information and treat all its students in a universal manner.
37. A teacher can address diversity in her class –
A. Accepting differences and giving importance to them
B. children’s socio-cultural background of Education Education Cycle using as financial resources
C. By adjusting the different learning styles
D. Choose the correct answer based on the code given below by giving standard instructions and setting acceptable standards for execution.
(a) A, B and C (b) A, B, C and D
(c) A, B and D (d) B, C and D
38. “A class consisting of children from a variety of social, economic and cultural backgrounds enhances the learning experiences of all students. “
(a) False, Because it can create dilemma for children and they can feel different
(b) True, because children learn many skills from their peers.
(c) True, because it makes the class appear more hierarchical
(d) False, because it leads to unnecessary competition
39. To deal with the individual differences of his class, the teacher should-
(a) There should be uniform and standard methods of teaching and assessment
(b) Separate children based on their marks and nominate them
(c) Interact with children and give importance to their attitude
(d) Apply strict rules for students
40. At the time of teaching, which of the following should the teacher take most care of?
(b) Age of students
(c) individual variation
(d) Family background of students
41. Multicultural awareness in the field of education involves understanding and appreciation of differences in students in terms of their _______ .
(a) Skills and abilities
(b) Special requirements and gifts
(c) Socioeconomic status and religious background
(d) behavior and nature
42. Teachers have to deal with the learner’s ……….
(a) inclusivity (b) diversity
(c) divergence (d) genius
43. Dance Drama and craftsmanship is used
(a) For the development of special qualities
(b) To mold personality
(c) For disclosure of suppressed and unmanageable endowments
(d) All of these