1. The term rational thinking is related to :
(a) Personality (b) Attitude
(c) intelligence (d) inspiration
2. Which of the following statements is correct about intelligence?
(a) Wisdom is a unitary factor and a singular trait.
(b) Intelligence is multi-dimensional and is a group of complex abilities.
(c) Wisdom is a certain ability that is determined at birth.
(d) Intelligence can be accurately measured and determined using standardized tests.
3. Which statement is not true for intelligence?
(a) Wisdom is the ability to learn
(b) Wisdom is the ability to solve problems
(c) Wisdom is the ability to work
(d) Wisdom is the ability to adapt to the new situation
4. Which of the following statements is not true about intelligence?
(a) It is the mental capacity of a person
(b) It helps in establishing cohesion / adaptation
(c) It is judged by the quality of behavior
(d) It is a permanent and invariant feature.
5. Man’s behavior is primarily : the apostle to whom?
(a) skill (b) aptitude
(c) attitude (d) intelligence.
6. Wisdom is
(a) a set of capabilities
(b) A single and caste idea
(c) Ability to emulate the other
(d) a special ability
7. Wisdom according to psychologists
(a) ability to learn (b) ability to think abstractly
(c) Either (a) or (b) (d) (a) and (b)
8. Why do we have a culture fair test for intelligence?
(a) Intelligence test should be free from difference of language and education.
(b) Cultural perception is a part of intelligence.
(c) Wisdom is culturally based.
(d) Intelligence can be developed.
9. Intelligence, is a product of both _____ and environment.
(a) Culture (b) Community
(c) Heredity (d) Society
10. Putting many abilities together is called ……..
(a) Wisdom (b) Interests
(c) Attitude (d) Personality
11. Which type of development is related to concentration and creativity?
(a) social development (b) moral development
(c) Intellectual development (d) Emotional development
12. Wisdom incorporates-
(a) divergent thinking
(b) convergent thinking
(c) Critical thinking
(d) Thoughtful thinking
13. Which of the following is the most important factor affecting the intellectual environment?
(a) School environment
(b) Family environment
(c) Neighborhood environment
(d) Cultural environment
14. One of the twins is adopted by a socio-economically wealthy family and the other by a poor family. After one year, which of the following is most likely to be observed about his IQ?
(a) A boy from poor family will get more marks than a boy from a rich socio-economic family.
(b) Socio-economic level does not affect intelligence score
(c) A boy with a rich socio-economic family will score more than a boy with poor family
(d) Both will score equally
15 intelligence quotient or IM . Q . Was given
(A) by Galton (b) by Binay
(c) by stern (d) by termination
16. Who first told the proof of mental age?
(a) Bin – Simon test – 1905
(b) Bin – Simon test – 1908
(c) Bin – Simon test – 1911
(d) Bin – Simon test – 1916
17. The first Binet – Simon test revision was issued in 1908 .
(a) 1911 (b) 1912
(c) 1913 (d) 1914
18. During the First World War in America, the intelligence test of the individual started in ……… .
(a) experience (b) entire
(c) combinations (d) groups
19. Wisdom is the creator of measure
(a) stern (b) binne
(c) Terman (d) None of the above
20. Who created the first IQ test?
(a) David Weishler (b) Alfred Binay
(c) Chales Edward Spearman (d) Robert Sternburn
21. ‘Stanford-Binay test’ measures
(a) personality (b) reading efficiency
(c) Wisdom (d) None of the above
22. Who is the first exponent of the concept of intelligence?
(A) J . P . Guilford (b) Alfred Binay
(c) J . S . Bruner (d) William Stern
23. The suffix of mental age was given –
(a) Binne-Simon (b) Stern
(c) Terman (d) Cyril Burt
24. First used suffix of mental age
(a) Thorndike (b) Gilford
(c) Spearman (d) Binay-Simon
25. Who created the first IQ test?
(a) Alfred Binne (b) Charles Edward Spearman
(c) Robert Sternberg (d) David Wechler
26. The father of intelligence tests is …… .
(a) Francis Galton (b) James Cattell
(c) Alfred Binne (d) Carl Pearson
27. often : the measurement of intelligence of children
(a) Non-verbal group intelligence tests
(b) Through verbal group intelligence tests
(c) through non-verbal personal intelligence tests
(d) Through intelligent personal intelligence tests.
28. Revan’s Progressive Matrices test is an example of a ………….. test.
(b) Verbal IQ-mark
(c) Cultural-free IQ
(d) A-group IQ
29. The total number of sub-tests in the intelligence scale for Weisler’s children is-
(a) 5 (b) 8
(c) 11 (d) 14
30. Which is the collective test of intelligence?
(a) Stanford-binned test
(b) Koh Block Design Test
(c) Army Beta Testing
(d) Vaessler adult intelligence scale
31. Measurement is done by Bin – Simon test
(a) General intelligence (b) Specific intelligence
(c) growth (d) aptitude
32. In which of the following can Chase and Card be classified?
(a) fighting games (b) intellectual games
(c) Experimental game (d) Dynamic game
33. Performance intelligence is measured by-
(a) verbal ability (b) understanding
(c) Numerical ability (d) Picture arrangement
34. Dr. in Hindi for children from 12 years to 16 years . S . Which test has Jalota proposed?
(a) Nonverbal intelligence test
(b) General Mental Aptitude Test
(c) Army alpha test
(d) drawing test
35. Bhatia battery is used to measure which of the following –
(a) personality (b) interest
(c) intelligence (d) aptitude
36. Bhatia battery is used for testing which of the following?
(a) personality (b) intelligence
(c) Creativity (d) Aptitude
38. Who is not involved in intellectual diversity?
(a) average intelligent (b) intelligent
(c) interest in art (d) retarded
39. A child’s age is 12 years and his intellect is 75. His mental age will be-
(a) 8 years (b) 9 years
(c) 10 years (d) 12 years
40. A 25 year old boy whose mental age is 16 years what will be his IQ?
(a) 64 (b) 75
(c) 80 (d) 100
41. The average of most people is something very bright and some very fully established statement on which principle
(a) Distribution of intelligence
(b) growth of intelligence
(c) Wisdom and gender differences
(d) Wisdom and species variation
42. The actual age of a student is 10 years and mental age is 12 years. He will be intelligent
(a) 80 (b) 100
(c) 120 (d) 140
3. If the mental age of a child is 5 years and the actual age is 4 years, then the IQ of that child is
(a) 125 (b) 80
(c) 120 (d) 100
44. Ramesh and Ankit have 120 equal intellects . Ramesh is two years younger than Ankit. If Ankit’s age is 12 years, then Ramesh’s mental age will be
(a) 9 years (b) 10 years
(c) 12 years (d) 14 years
45. A child with intelligence of 105 would be classified as :
(a) superior intelligence (b) higher than normal intelligence
(c) General intelligence (d) Mandatory intelligence
46. The actual age of a child is 12 years and mental age is 15 years, then his intelligence will be –
(a) 125 (b) 120
(c) 80 (d) 100
48. The actual age of a child is 8 years and mental age is 12 years, then his intelligence will be-
(a) 135 (b) 140
(c) 145 (d) 150
9. A 16- year-old child scores 75 on the IQ test . His mental age will be ………. years.
(a) 15 (b) 12
(c) 8 (d) 14
50. What is the IQ (intelligence gain) of a child with root intelligence ?
(a) 111 – 120 (b) 91 – 110
(c) 71 – 80 (d) less than 71
52. Most people have average intelligence, Very few people are talented and very few people have low intelligence. This statement is based on the substituted principle of …………… .
(a) Wisdom and ethnic differences
(b) Distribution of intelligence
(c) growth of intelligence
(d) Wisdom and gender differences
53. A child’s mental age is 12 years and physical age is 10 years. His intelligence will be-
(a) 120 (b) 100
(c) 22 (d) 83
54. The intelligence of the child is between 90 and 110. That is–
(a) General intelligence (b) Intense intelligence
(c) excellent intelligence (d) brilliant
56. Which IQ level is called the qualified IQ level of children with mental retardation?
(a) 70 – 79 (b) 50 – 69
(c) 36 – 49 (d) 35 and below
57. Mohan, aged five, is eight years old. How much is his wisdom?
(a) 150 (b) 160
(c) 140 (d) 135
59. According to Terman 90 – 100 is considered a child of intelligence –
(a) slow intelligence (b) general intelligence
(c) superior intelligence (d) impaired intelligence
60. Children with average intelligence will have intelligence attainment (IQ) between …… .
(a) 50 – 59 (b) 70 – 89
(c) 90 – 109 (d) 110 – 129
61. Sudhir, aged eight, is ten years old. How much is his intelligence?
(a) 80 (b) 100
(c) 110 (d) 125
62. What is true about intelligence?
(a) inversely related to intellectual age
(b) directly from chronological age : Related
(c) Inversely related to chronological age
(d) directly from both intellectual and chronological age : Related
63. classification of students into different groups based on intelligence-Lbdhank their self-dignity ….. and their academic performance ……. is.
(a) decreases; Subtracts (b) decreases; does not affect
(c) increases; Decreases (d) increases; Enhances
64. If a child’s mental age is 12 years and chronological age is 10 years, then his IQ (intelligence) will be ………… .
(a) 80 (b) 120
(c) 125 (d) 100
65. His initially intelligence quotient of a person …… that person divided by age ………… was represented by the ratio of age.
(a) Real intentions Stereotyping
(b) Chronological 4 Neurological
(c) Chronological, mental
(d) Mental 4 chronological
66. 13- year-old Mohan is a ninth standard student whose mental age is 16 . What type of child is he based on his IQ score?
(a) foolish or retarded (b) talented
(c) Above average (d) Senior
67. The distribution of, intelligence among all human beings is not ………… .
(a) medium (b) same
(c) appropriate (d) same
68. A 20- year-old girl has a mental age of 12 years. Take out his intelligence.
(a) 100 (b) 125
(c) 60 (d) 65
69. Wisdom is :
(a) Physical age / mental age × 100
(b) Physical age × 100 / mental age
(c) Mental age × 100 / physical age
(d) Mental age / Body age × 100
70 intelligence quotient (IQ) is credited with the concept of the Who?
(a) Theodore Simon (b) Spearman
(c) Alfred Binne (d) William Stern
71. Which concept takes into account the mental and chronological age of a person?
(a) Cognitive quotient (b) Intelligence
(c) Intellectual quotient (d) Functionality quotient
72. If the chronological age and mental age of the child is 15 years. So in what category would it be classified?
(a) high (b) common sense
(c) Genius (d) Below common sense