1. Who established the first psychological laboratory?
2. The Vark model of student learning was proposed by:
(b) Neil Fleming
(d) E. Erickson
3. What is considered to be the year of the origin of education psychology?
(a) 1947 (b) 1920
(c) 1940 (d) 1900
4. Education psychology is not related to whom?
(a) Study of human behavior
(b) Study of mental processes
(c) Study of learning methods
(d) Study of media
5. Which of the following is the nature of education psychology?
(a) Art (b) Science
(c) applied science (d) none of the above
6. Which of the following statements is true from the point of view of education psychology?
(a) Children create their own knowledge
(b) Children do not have any prior knowledge before coming to school
(c) Children suffer in learning process
(d) Children learn exactly what they are taught
7. A teacher should try to understand the capabilities of his students . Which of the following areas is associated with this objective?
(a) Social Philosophy (b) Media Psychology
(c) Education-Psychology (d) Education- Society
8. Education is psychology
(a) Pure Science
(b) applied science
(c) Standard Science
(d) None of the above
9. Use Spirit began which included Cycle was done?
(A) economists Cycle (b) Drshnsha Cycle
(c) sociologist Cycle (d) Shicshasha Cycle
10. In 1882, which psychologist built a laboratory in London to study human characteristics?
(a) Cattail (b) Galton
(c) Alfred Binne (d) Woodworth.
11. Teacher should study education psychology because
(a) This gives the teacher self-satisfaction
(b) By this he can influence others
(c) This will enable him to appear first in his examinations
(d) With the help of this, you can make your teaching more effective.
12 . Which of the following is the most subjective method of education psychology?
(a) observation (b) exclusion
(c) observation (d) experimentation
13 . Which of the following options is a limitation of education psychology?
(a) Knowledge of different stages of child development
(b) solve class problems
(c) Child centered education
(d) Problem of individual differences
14. The experimental method was first proposed-
(a) Jude (b) Rice and Carnman
(c) Wilhelm Wunt (d) Collins and Draver
15 . Psychology’s biggest contribution in the field of education is:
(a) Subject Focused Education
(b) Teacher-centered education
(c) Action-centered education
(d) Child centered education
16. Psychology was initially a part of which subject?
(A) Drshnsha Cycle (b) Nitisha Cycle
(c) Trksha Cycle (d) Physics
17. Ecological Systems Theory, which is originally formulated by Uri Broeferbrenner, specifies four types of nested environmental systems also known as ……..
(a) influential concept (b) human development
(c) Human ecology (d) Intellectual development
18. Learning in a formal environment is studied by _______ .
(b) Education Psychologist
(c) clinical psychologist
(d) Social psychologist
17. “Individuals are born without any underlying mental episode” and therefore all knowledge comes from experience or perception. This notion is referred to as …………. is.
(a) Innocent nota (Tabula nota)
(b) Innocent Mind: Status (Tabula Raas)
(c) Innocent first (Tabula primus)
(d) Innocent Novus (Tabula Novus)