Top Current Affairs Quiz: 26 August 2019
1. This Union Minister passed away on August 24, 2019 after prolonged illness.
2. Which Indian player has become the first-ever to clinch the Badminton World Championship title?
3. PM Modi launched the RuPay card in which among the following gulf countries?
4. Which country awarded Prime Minister Narendra Modi ‘The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance’?
5. According to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, all the pending GST refund would be returned to the MSME’s within how many days?
6. Whose 109th birth anniversary was commemorated on August 26, 2019?
(a) Lady Diana
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) Mother Teresa
(d) Madame Curie
7. When is the Women’s Equality Day observed?
8. Union Textiles Minister Smriti Irani launched Project SU.RE in which city?
9. Which team won Durand Cup-2019 title?
d)Gokulam Kerala FC
10. Who was selected for the Outstanding Engineer Award-2019 by Institution of Engineers in India?
c)Vishv Pratap Singh