Name of the Post: Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, AP ANM/ MPHA (F) Offline Form 2019
Post Date: 02-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 1900
Brief Information: Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, AP has advertised a notification for the recruitment of ANM/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA) (F) vacancies on regular basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, AP
ANM/ MPHA (F) Vacancies 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-02-2019
| Application Fee |
- Each application must be accompanied by D.D. worth Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada. The SC, ST, BC and Ex-servicemen are exempted from Payment of fee.
|Age Limit (as on 01-02-2019)|
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination;
- Must have passed Either 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one-year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.
| Vacancy Details |
|ANM/ MPHA (F)||1900|
| Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply online|
| Important Links |
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Notification ||Click Here|
| Official Website||Click Here|
Tags:AP govt jobs, AP State Govt Jobs