IAS Civil services-Vacancy-Notification-advertisement-Apply online
The UPSC has given a notification for the vacant posts of IAS Civil services. Details like eligibility age, educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fee & how to apply are available in the detailed advertisement released by UPSC. You can also download the detailed advertisement from the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Instructions to Apply for the IAS Civil services
1. Log on to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2. Click on Careers/recruitment section.
3. Select the relevant post & click on apply online link. (Note: Read the detailed notification carefully before apply)
4. Fill all the details correctly and submit the application form.
5. Take a printout/hardcopy of online application for future use.
Previous year Question papers IAS Civil services – eBook (PDF) – Buy
Sectionwise & Chapterwise Previous year Question IAS Civil services – eBook (PDF) – Buy
Online Test Series:
Online Test series for IAS Civil services – ENROLL NOW
Online video course
Online video course for IAS Civil services – ENROLL NOW – Instant Access + Pen drive
You Tube Lectures
YouTube Video Lectures for IAS Civil services – Visit Now